Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Study, study, study...

This pile of Cisco network equipment and I have spent a lot of time together over the past several months. The romance will probably continue through September of next year. I plan to take the first of four CCNP exams in early December, and then knock out one per quarter in 2009. Wish me luck.


8 comments:

  1. You'll have to tell us how you celebrate when the "romance" is over. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian that is quite a Cisco "contraption" (ha) and it would scare to me death if I had to work & study on it. I know it is a piece of cake for you though. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nymanzanita
    Maybe we'll come to NYC. Wouldn't that be cool.

    @Trishy
    I wish that were the case. It's giving me a run for my money, but I won't give up. Thanks for the vote of confidence though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start saving now Emily and maybe you can surprise us with a trip someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...I'm waiting for more news and pics from the homefront...when's the next post?...Not that your Cisco girlfriend isn't pretty to look at or anything, but her pic is getting old...(nearly 3 weeks now?) Healthy relationships begin with balance, my friend. It's obvious she's hoarding your time to herself. She may have a magnetic personality, but honestly I think she's a bit hard-wired for attention. You may even say she's square. I know it's hard to hear, but it had to be said. Tough love, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see the "other girlfriend" has loosened her grip enough to allow more blog posts! Thanks Brian!!!!

    ReplyDelete