What a fun activity to do as a family. I especially love the picture of Trevor eating his pancakes...the helmet is always a must when eating...right? How cute! You are creating memories with your kiddos that will last forever...great job!
I love all the pictures and it's clear that Trevor likes his helmet! Emily is getting big enough to fiz all the breakfast herself. She is a real cutie too!
I think Pedals 'N Pancakes should be the name of your new #1 hit single that will top the charts someday soon. We may not yet know what the song sounds like, but the pic of you three on the playground with "don't mess with the helmet kid" expressions and sunkissed hair gently blowing in the breeze is destined to be on the cover of your new album! Gavin can be your agent and the behind-the-scenes-producer (a.k.a "Money Bags"). :P
What a fun activity to do as a family. I especially love the picture of Trevor eating his pancakes...the helmet is always a must when eating...right? How cute! You are creating memories with your kiddos that will last forever...great job!
ReplyDeleteYeah I think the little guy had worked up quite an appetite. No time to mess with helmets when there were' pancakes to be devoured.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures and it's clear that Trevor likes his helmet! Emily is getting big enough to fiz all the breakfast herself. She is a real cutie too!
ReplyDeleteI think Pedals 'N Pancakes should be the name of your new #1 hit single that will top the charts someday soon. We may not yet know what the song sounds like, but the pic of you three on the playground with "don't mess with the helmet kid" expressions and sunkissed hair gently blowing in the breeze is destined to be on the cover of your new album! Gavin can be your agent and the behind-the-scenes-producer (a.k.a "Money Bags"). :P
ReplyDeleteSteve, I think you're definitely on to something here.
ReplyDelete