Oh...I thought that he might escape the cast and just have the splint. Did they have to wait so swelling would go down or something? Tell him he sports a cast very well! I'd sign it but he'll probably have it off by the time I see him....he is probably so popular that there wouldnt be any space to sign on it anyway. :)
Yeah I guess it's pretty common these days for them to wait a day before putting a cast on so that the swelling can go down. I didn't take him to Urgent Care, but evidently the modern splints are pretty nice. The piece that provides the support starts out soft, but then solidifies to fit the shape of the patient's arm. Slick.
Despite the spill, he's getting really good on both unicycles. I'm sure he'd love to show off for you next time you're in town.
Oh...I thought that he might escape the cast and just have the splint. Did they have to wait so swelling would go down or something? Tell him he sports a cast very well! I'd sign it but he'll probably have it off by the time I see him....he is probably so popular that there wouldnt be any space to sign on it anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteI have still never seen him on his unicycle....that is a MUST the next time I am in town.
ReplyDeleteYeah I guess it's pretty common these days for them to wait a day before putting a cast on so that the swelling can go down. I didn't take him to Urgent Care, but evidently the modern splints are pretty nice. The piece that provides the support starts out soft, but then solidifies to fit the shape of the patient's arm. Slick.
ReplyDeleteDespite the spill, he's getting really good on both unicycles. I'm sure he'd love to show off for you next time you're in town.
I cant wait for him to show me....I am sure he is a pro.
ReplyDelete