So how did it happen? In Mitchell’s words; “Sometimes I forget I’m on one wheel. I don’t even think about it anymore, and I start pedaling as fast as I would on a bike. Big mistake. Also, I’m never going to ride my unicycle with these stupid shoes again. The lace got caught and wound around the crank. The next thing I know, I’m flying through the air. I went far Dad.”They'll put a cast on it tomorrow, and he'll be good as new in six weeks. I'm just glad it was his left arm this time.The spot where it happened
The laces

All smiles today
Ugh...these pictures make me sooooo sad for the poor guy! I am sure that you were VERY scared as you approached him in the street....ugh! I am glad that he is so optimistic and positive about it all. Darn laces!
ReplyDeleteBrookelle says, "Mitchell, you need to ride safe on your unicycle and don't wear those shoes again." :)
ReplyDelete