Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Christmas Carol

We went to the Hale Centre Theatre for a production of Dickens' "A Christmas Carol". They put on a fantastic show, and we'd definitely like to make it an annual tradition. Amy commented on the professionalism of both the cast and crew. The actors were very talented and polished, and the set changes were almost imperceptible. Everyone really enjoyed themselves, even the kiddos; although I think Gavin and Trevor were a little bit spooked by the ghosts of Jacob Marley and Christmas past. I secretly delighted in this. Is that mean?

In front of the theatre before curtains up
Emily & Mitchell settling in for the show

Inside the theatre

Trevor providing a little pre-dinner entertainment

Emily is ready for some pizza and wings!

4 comments:

  1. i love oregano's it is so delicious .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family pic. We have a Hale Centre Theatre here in SLC, of course it lacks the same quality pre-show entertainment you guys enjoyed from Trevor. :) Emily, you'll have to take me to Oregano's next time we come to visit. It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a great time. I havent seen that production in years and I have never been to Oreganos...you lucky dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo Munroes!!! I dig the photos. Y'all are a very beautiful family. Time sure has skated on by. It is amazing to see your whole family together. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete